March 3-6, 2014 • Austin, Texas
The community of industry leaders, key media influencers and representatives from the many different facets of the learning landscape make SXSWedu the target rich environment for educational entrepreneurs. LAUNCHedu showcases innovative education startup products and services in an exciting, fast-paced competition.
Promising companies seeking a major event to put their company in the spotlight are invited to apply to LAUNCHedu.
- Be incorporated with a management team and a public facing website
- Have launched a product in the K-12 or Higher Education markets
- Can demonstrate active use with reasonable engagement/adoption metrics
- Be able to convey a viable business and revenue model
- Submit references and testimonials on the value the product delivers
- Be seeking seed or an early stage investment (seed or A round) from investors
- Be passionate about helping students achieve a successful education